Product is a Calcium / Magnesium / Silica for increased body solubility when compared to ceramic fiber insulation. Recommended for use under the same safety guidelines as fiberglass and mineral wool by the Ontario Construction Safety Association – 2005 edition Fibre-reinforced foil encapsulated to meet the durability requirements of the NFPA-96 standard. Canadian Tested and Approved for use as a gypsum shaft alternative. Made in Canada.
- Thickness 3” (76mm)
- Width 24” (610mm)
- Length 12.5’ (3810mm)
- Density 6 pcf
- Flame Spread / Smoke Development: Less than 25 / 50
- Insulation Melting Point: 2300°F (1260°C)
- Installation Quantity: 3” overall thickness always required for Commercial Kitchen Grease Ductwork applications
- Listed for Butt-Seam Pinning or Banding Installation Methods
- Internal – ULC S144 Grease Duct Testing Requirement rated for 0”
- clearance to combustible materials.
- External – ISO 6944 Duct ‘A’ Standard.
- Tested per NFPA-96 to meet all applicable Canadian Building Codes as a
- gypsum shaft alternative.
- Tested in ULC, a Standards Council of Canada accredited laboratory.
For more information involving installation techniques and material data sheets, please follow the attached manufacture link https://www.cl4fire.com/CL4FIRE%203%20inch%20product%20data%20sheet.pdf