Product is a Calcium / Magnesium / Silica for increased body solubility when compared to ceramic fiber insulation. Recommended for use under the same safety guidelines as fiberglass and mineral wool by the Ontario Construction Safety Association – 2005 edition Fibre-reinforced foil encapsulated to meet the durability requirements of the NFPA-96 standard.
- ISO 6944 Duct ‘A’ Standard
- 1-hour rating requires a single butt-seam layer of CL4FIRE Fire Protection Thermal Insulation (Ductwrap)
- 2-hour rating requires a single overlapped layer of CL4FIRE Fire Protection Thermal Insulation (Ductwrap)
- Installation Quantity: 3” overall thickness always required for Commercial Kitchen Grease Ductwork applications.
- Listed for Butt-Seam Pinning or Banding Installation Methods.
- NFPA-96 – standard for Ventilation Control & Fire Protection for Cooking Operations
- CAN/ULC-S144 Standard Method of Fire Resistance Test – Grease Duct Assemblies
- ISO-6944 Duct ‘A’ Standard with 1 or 2-hour external duct fire rating
- ULC-S115-95 – Firestop testing standard
- ULC-S102 for 25/50 Flame Spread & Smoke Development Rating
For more information involving installation techniques and material data sheets, please follow the attached manufacture link https://www.cl4fire.com/CL4FIRE%20Ventilation%20Duct%20Data%20Sheet.pdf